Executive PA & Office Administrator Master Class
Executive PA & Office Administrator Master Class
NORMAL Public Course fee (3 days): R7,500.00 (R8,625.00 incl. VAT) per delegate.
Early bird discount for public workshops (3 days) less 20% (R1,500.00) per delegate: R6,000.00 (R6,900.00 incl. VAT) per delegate for all new registrations received and for by 8 July 2020.
ONLINE SPECIAL discount less 25% (R1,875.00) per delegate (3 days): R5,625.00 (R6,468.75) incl. VAT) per delegate for all new registrations received and paid for by 8 July 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
ONLINE GROUP BOOKING discount for 3-5 delegates less 30% (R2,250.00) per delegate (3 days) = R5,250.00 (R6,037.50 incl. VAT) per delegate for all new registrations received and paid by 8 July 2020.
In-house training sessions for up to 15 people: R13,500.00 (R15,525.00 incl. VAT) per day.
Online Training Hours: 08:30-16:30 which include 2 x 15 min tea breaks and 1 x 30 min lunch break.
Technical requirements: Training will be presented live via Zoom / Microsoft Teams. You need to have access to either a laptop / desktop including activated webcam, earphones, etc. Internet connection (3G or 4G / LTE) – minimum speed of 3.0 Mbps (up / down).
Online workshop dates:
Dates: 3-5 August / 17-19 August 2020
Public workshop dates:
Midrand, Johannesburg: 7-9 September 2020
Durbanville, Cape Town: 21-23 September 2020
Enquiries: For in-house group bookings and other enquiries, please e-mail Ronell at email@example.com or contact Charlotte on 011: 902-0720 or Ronell at 073 291 0450.
*** NEW TOPICS ADDED TO THE PROGRAMME ***
- How to gain control after crisis / pandemics
- What is the biggest challenge we’re facing moving forward?
- Future proof your job: it’s all about who you become and not what you do
- Learn about the 4 Critical Success Factors
- How to survive and keep your job in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR)
- Learn how to boot productivity suckers and how to fight them
- 5 ways to catch-up and improve on your productivity
- Why working too many hours is not such a good idea
- Six essential keys to help you to perform at your best
- What to do when there is too much to do.
- Problem-solving and Decision-making for better communication
- Leadership and Teamwork tips and skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal Assistants and Secretaries
- Executive Assistants and PAs
- Office Administrators
- Senior Administrators
- Office Managers
- Senior Receptionists.
After attending this course, amongst others, participants will have the ability to:
- Recognise your professional role as part of the management team
- Manage your time effectively, prioritise and delegate
- Apply problem solving techniques
- Communicate more confidently and effectively
- Provide improved support for your manager
- Take the lead without being told to do so
- Build on your personal power
- Realise the impact you have on building your own brand and that of your manager
- Understanding different personalities
- Manage your own conflict style and understanding that of others
- Success in the 4IR workplace is within your control
- Know that everything is about ATTITUDE
- You are in control of your own destiny by the CHOICES you make
- Know the importance of observing proper business protocol
During the three days, we will also deal with the following:
- Why do Managers / Executives still need PAs?
- The Virtual PA – is this the new future for Administrators / PAs / EA?
- How to grow recognition of the Administrator / PA / EA role
- Whose brand are you building? Building a Powerful PA Brand: No brand exists in isolation. You can have a great impact on your boss’ brand by how you operate within the company and that the relationship between you and your manager(s) also create an independent, overlapping brand.
- What are your work style and work values?
- Remember: Average is a dead-end.
- Personality traits of a master performer
• The Professional role of the senior secretary.
• People management: When to say yes and when to say no!
• Time management and time wasters: specific solutions to gain the title master performer
• Contributing to your Manager’s success
• The secret to prioritising
Handling the unique demands of your role
- Assertiveness vs aggressiveness
• Equity, ethics and teaching your team to trust in you
• Continuous self-development to build your confidence
• Questioning and listening skills
• Action PlanningCreating a Positive Image
• Professional appearance: wardrobe and grooming
• Body language
• Effectively handling dress code issues
Communication and Organising skills
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
• Improving personal effectiveness.
• Boosting your credibility in the office
• Sharing best practices with your colleagues
Being the Best vs. Being Superb
- The truth about trust
• Giving people what they need: care, value and prestige
• Does your approach match your skill?
Managing your mouth
- Understanding your natural reactions
• Don’t say the wrong things – Reducing sarcasm
Leadership Skills and Teamwork
- Lessons learned from the animal kingdom about leadership and teamwork
- How to use this to your advantage
Building better business relationships
- Effective relationships between managers and employees
• Stay Connected: Setting the standard for corporate communications
• Living with silence: The fine art of shutting up
• Managing distractions
• The fine art of being liked: Listening and learning
Dealing with different personalities
Workflow Mastery: all about organising your time, tasks and Inbox
Managing your Manager
Building your unique personal brand
Tangible benefits from being a good listener