Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durban North: For future dates email email@example.com
Single: R5,500.00 (R6,270.00 incl. VAT)
Group booking of 3 delegates: R4,800.00 (R5,472.00 incl. VAT) – one location per group booking.
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This two-day interactive workshop incorporates all aspects of Event Management and will equip delegates with the necessary practical knowledge and skills to ensure the successful organisation of small to large events. It includes the anyzing of Project Management Principles, Project Phases and the Twelve Step process into a plan of action to ensure a successful and error-free event
The following will be comprehensively covered during the training session:
- Holistic overview of Events Management.
- Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Identify and establish the main event objectives.
- Identify critical stakeholders applicable to an event and how to present the event to ensure their buy-in.
- Pinpointing essential do’s and don’ts of Effective Event Management.
- Identify the applicability of the organisation structure to the outcome of an event.
- Making use of creative methods in pre-planning to ensure optimal co-ordination methods.
- Mind Mapping.
- Setting goals and objectives.
- Identifying the project phases.
- Identifying key performance areas and indicators.
- How to keep track of daily tasks to ensure control of event co-ordination.
- Effective Communication between team members (functioning in a team).
- Effective manage team managers to ensure a successful event.
- Project Management Principles for Event Management.
- Developing and honing key skills necessary for Event Management practitioners and co-ordinators.
- Basic Risk Management Principles
- Budgeting for an event and managing the budget.
- Managing contractors.