Advanced Telephone and Customer Service FOR ENHANCED SALES
Johannesburg: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email email@example.com
Single: R4,500.00 (R5,130.00 incl. VAT)
Group bookings for 3 or more delegates: R4,200.00 (R4,788.00 incl. VAT) per delegate
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an inter-active two-day workshop where delegates will learn how to enhance their professional image, negotiation and communication skills through effective telephone etiquette and customer service for improved sales. Gain advanced guidelines, knowledge, skills and strategies to ensure a positive impact on all callers to improve your sales.
Learn about: effective greetings, voice technique, handling difficult callers, how to negotiate for sales and much more.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who provides services, products or information to internal or external customers including customer service administrators, sales professionals, customer support staff, receptionists dealing with customers, front-line staff, and anyone who will ever need to influence customers.
- Create a cutting edge customer service skills environment
- Create and improve a professional culture of telephone image
- Ensure credibility, reliability and responsiveness
- Meeting customer and company expectations
- Build efficient, professional and productive hands-on relationships
- How does my ATTITUDE reflect on my customer service?
- Are your personal goals connected to the company’s goals?
- Do you have an attitude of providing professional, excellent customer service every time?
- Time control: doing the worst things first and knowing when to say no!
- Customer-focused systems
- What customers really want: Understanding your customer
- Why customers quit doing business with you
- What makes big customers different from small ones
- How to create repeat customers
- Why and how do you lose business on the phone?
- Why do customers leave?
- What customers really want on the phone
- Professional inbound telephone skills: You are the key to your company’s image
- Effective and professional greetings
- Gathering accurate information through improved listening skills
- The do’s and don’ts about putting people on hold
- What does your body language say about you?
- Do you listen to your customers’ needs?
- How to handle difficult customers
- The secret to telephone listing skills
- Do you really understand what your customer needs?
Handling your own stress and combating burnout
- How to handle difficult customers
- Different personalities and their communication styles
Building Good Customer Service
- Building trust and maintaining an excellent reputation with your customers
- Identifying needs: The art of negotiations in sales
- Gaining agreement from your customers
- Think solution orientated
- Creating value and overcoming objections
- Knowing when to stop talking
- Empowering customers with knowledge
The secret of Successful Negotiations to enhance SALES
- Understanding negotiations
- The two basic steps of negotiations
- The three phases of a negotiation
- Skills and Characteristics for successful negotiating
- Establishing your WATNA and BATNA
- Identify your WAP and ZOPA
- Negotiation tactics
- Understanding the negotiation process
Customer Service Strategy
- Customer satisfaction goals
- What to do to introduce a customer service culture in your business
- How can you position yourself in the minds of your customers
- How well do you deliver service?
- Are we striving to make the customer’s life easier?