5-Day Senior & Executive PA Bootcamp
Midrand, JHB: 5-9 March 2018
Durban North: 9-13 April 2018
Durbanville: 16-20 April 2018
Single: R13,999.00 (R15,958.86 incl. VAT) Accommodation is not included and is for the delegates account.
Group bookings for 5 or more delegates: R8,000.00 (R9,120.00 incl. VAT) per delegate
Course fees for 5 days: including all course material, refreshments and lunch.
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Bootcamp is not a school – not a class – not a seminar – not a PowerPoint presentation.
This BOOTCAMP is a REAL-WORLD WORKPLACE PROGRAMME
presented over 5 days and providing you with the executive tools you need to make it to the top in any organisation. This programme aims to pave the way for possible future promotion from Senior or Executive PA into your company’s management team..
NOT FOR THE SOFT-HEARTED:
Training days are 10 hours long – from 08:00 to 18:00 daily with only lunch, tea breaks (morning and afternoon) and dinner allowed.
NO cell phones – no smart phones – no tablets – no laptops allowed during training sessions.
Thorough – Intensive – Real-world programme.
- The aim of this programme is to mould you into the kind of Senior and Executive PA every organisation would want to employ.
- Working as a Senior or Executive PA you should consistently know what is going on all around you. The programme will further aim to prepare you thoroughly and completely for this role and beyond.
- At the end of each day delegates will be required to complete an assignment or project related to that day’s programme and ample time will be given to complete these so it can be handed it at finishing time (20:00).
DEFINING AND ENHANCING THE ROLE
- Attitude and responsibilities
- Know that everything is about ATTITUDE
- How do I handle the power entrusted to me?
- Characteristics of the Super Achiever
- Saying ‘No’ constructively
- Use personal branding to enhance your future career
- Increase your productivity – Singletasking: getting more done
- What are your work style and work values?
- Remember: Average is a dead-end
- Increase your productivity – Single tasking: getting more done
- The POWER of one
PERSONALITY PROFILE, BEST PRACTICE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, CONFLICT, LISTENING & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Best practice Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management
- Listening & Communication skills
LEADERSHIP, CORPORATE CULTURE & DESIGN AND CORPORATE FINANCES
- Leadership styles and practices
- Corporate Culture & Design
- Corporate Finances
MAKING SOCIAL MEDIA WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
MASTER THE PROJECT
Focusing on aspects around:
- Key planning
- Execution and
- Budgeting of projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Ambitious PAs and Secretaries who are confident in their current positions and who wish to grow into junior management positions.
- Those who wish to improve their effectiveness and responsibilities.
- PAs and Secretaries and Administrators who wish to be more proactive, grow in their positions, increase their portfolio of skills and competencies.
These costs are not included in the BOOTCAMP fees.
Delegates are expected to reside at the venue where they attend this event due to the long hours of the training sessions. Different fees have been arranged with the respective venues for accommodation costs to the delegates attending the seminar. Please e-mail us for the relevant contact persons and numbers.