World Class Customer Care
Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durban: For future dates email email@example.com
Bloemfontein: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single: R5,800.00 (R6,612.00 incl. VAT)
Early Bird Fee: R5,500.00 (R6,270.00 incl. VAT) for all registrations received and paid for by 15 September 2018
Group booking of 3 delegates or more: R5,250.00 (R5,985.00 incl. VAT) per delegate – T&Cs apply.
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
Customer service officials, Heads of Department and everyone responsible for creating, leading and driving an unbeatable and unique service culture within their organisation that will attract new customers and develop customer loyalty.
About the Programme
Building a world class brand never happens by accident. Given the current economic situation, the time has never been more critical for businesses to ensure they have a strong service strategy embedded into their organisation.
Despite the fact that many organisations feel they know what to do to improve service, very few manage to achieve and sustain it. In a fiercely competitive market differentiation is becoming the key to success. Customers have become more discerning and are less tolerant of mediocre service.
Many companies take the wrong approach to building customer loyalty. They work on ‘customer service’ as defined internally, but the emphasis should be on exceeding customer satisfaction, as defined by the customer.
The customer has to be at the heart of the organisation. This programme will teach ways to use ‘service’ as a differentiator across the entire organisation, starting with why, and ‘how to’ develop the best strategy, right through to engaging the people who will deliver that strategy.
For the first time we are bringing a unique opportunity to understand the fundamentals of how companies deliver ‘world class service’. Done right, this will change the way customers feel about doing business with your company, and help you build strong, loyal customers, who will ‘sell’ your company for you.
- Understand the fundamentals of Customer Experience Management as a cross-functional strategy
- Take a deep dive into customer loyalty and how to build it
- Know how to map out your ‘Customer Journey’ and what to do with it
- Appreciate the importance of gathering customer data, analysing it, and using it
- Learn how to assess your company’s leadership approach, in relation to service
- Know how to change what you measure, in order to drive ‘service excellence’
- Understand how to take ‘best practices’ and make them ‘business as usual’
The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience Management
- Traditional Versus Customised
- What the text book says and how it works in practice
Why customers stay loyal
- Why satisfaction is not enough
- Methodology to measure loyalty
The service excellence equation
- Building the big picture
The Customer Journey
- An external look at service
- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Clue spotting
Review of Leadership in the service context
- How strong is your service leadership?
- Where to focus
Targeting for service excellence
- Understand that what matters to the company may not matter to the customer
- Hitting the right balance for a healthy customer-focused business
Structuring your organisation to drive service excellence
- Who makes the decisions for your customers?
- How to empower with limited risks
Ensuring the right people are at the customer interface
- The serving instinct
- How to see it and harness it
Listening to the voice of your customer
- Knowing what your customers really want
- Asking the right questions
- Using the data effectively
Service Culture: Definition and Scope
- Bringing it all together
What can be done internally?
- What needs support?