Social Media & Electronic Communication Workshop
* Early bird discount less 15% and group booking discount less 20% p/p off the normal fee – available until 31 October 2019. See details below. *
Johannesburg: 19 November 2019 / 6 February 2020
Pretoria: 12 February 2020
Durbanville, Cape Town: 11 November 2019 / 18 February 2020
Durban North: 6 November 2019 / 20 February 2020
Course fee: R3,800.00 (R4,370.00 incl. 15% VAT) per delegate.
Early bird discount less 15% (R570.00) = R3,230.00 (R3,714.50 incl. 15% VAT) for all NEW registrations received and paid by 31 October 2019.
Group fee discount for 3 or more delegates less 20% (R760.00) = R3,040.00 (R3,496.00 incl. 15% VAT) for all NEW registrations received and paid by 31 October 2019.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Groups of 8 or more delegates will be done in-house
For enquiries or in-house group bookings, please contact Charlotte at 011 902-0720 or Ronell at 073 291 0450 or e-mail Ronell at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
The question is not whether to use social media to market or promote your business, but how best to do it.
This workshop will help you better understand how social media can help increase brand awareness, engage better with customers and grow sales. Knowing how to successfully use Social Media for your business is key to providing your customers with an interactive brand experience and growing strong customer-brand relationships.
Time is limited, we get it. We know you’re busy and you want to be sure that the time you spend on social media is going to pay off. This workshop will show you everything you need to know to use social media in the most effective way.
Apply social tools to:
- Create valued customer experiences
- Drive workforce productivity and effectiveness
- Accelerate innovation
More and more leading companies are integrating social into their strategies to drive competitiveness and addressing the overall change process.
- Where Social Network Marketing (SNM) is heading?
- Using Facebook,
- LinkedIn and
- Other SNM to promote your business.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
• Mind-set before marketing via SNM
• Different strategies for different businesses
• Building your own SNM strategy
• Integrating Social Networks into your other marketing interventions
• Questions and answers