Social Media & Electronic Communication Workshop
Johannesburg: 15 August 2018
Durbanville, Cape Town: 22 August 2018
Durban North: In-house only (Minimum 6 delegates – T&C’s apply)
Single: R3,850.00 (R4,427.50 incl. 15% VAT)
Early Bird Fee: R3,200.00 (R3,680.50 incl. 15% VAT) for all NEW registrations received and paid by 25 July 2018
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The question is not whether to use social media to market or promote your business, but how best to do it.
This workshop will help you better understand how social media can help increase brand awareness, engage better with customers and grow sales. Knowing how to successfully use Social Media for your business is key to providing your customers with an interactive brand experience and growing strong customer-brand relationships.
Time is limited, we get it. We know you’re busy and you want to be sure that the time you spend on social media is going to pay off. This workshop will show you everything you need to know to use social media in the most effective way.
Apply social tools to:
- Create valued customer experiences
- Drive workforce productivity and effectiveness
- Accelerate innovation
More and more leading companies are integrating social into their strategies to drive competitiveness and addressing the overall change process.
- Where Social Network Marketing (SNM) is heading?
- Using Facebook,
- LinkedIn and
- Other SNM to promote your business.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
• Mind-set before marketing via SNM
• Different strategies for different businesses
• Building your own SNM strategy
• Integrating Social Networks into your other marketing interventions
• Questions and answers