Principles of Risk Management
Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durban North: For future dates email email@example.com
Single : R4,850.00 (R5,529.00 incl. VAT)
Group booking of 5 delegates: R21,500.00 (R24,510.00 incl. VAT) – T&Cs apply.
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an email with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This intensive condensed two-day workshop covers the full spectrum of the Risk Management process with a view to practical implementation and encompasses the following key components:
- Context Definition – Risk Management framework, Risk appetite
- Risk Identification, risk Evaluation, risk Control, Risk Assessment and Ratings
- Risk monitoring and measurement
- Explain different methods to conduct risk identification including
- HAZOP Studies
- Fault tree analysis
- Measuring risk against KPIs
- Risk Reporting
- Periodic Review – Review procedures and protocols
- Risk Evaluation through:
- Frequency and severity studies of the impact on people, plant, equipment, material and the environment
- Risk Control using physical risk control techniques on all forms of pure risks i.e. Safety risks, Health risks, Environmental risks, Fire risks, engineering risks, Security risks, etc.
- Integration of risk management
The training methodology includes practical evaluation exercises and assignments covering the entire Risk Management process.