Johannesburg: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cape Town (Durbanville): For future dates email email@example.com
Durban North: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single: R5,200.00 (R5,928.00 incl. VAT)
Group booking of 3 delegates or more: R4,600.00 (R5,244.00 incl. VAT) per delegate – T&Cs apply.
In-House Training sessions: e-mail email@example.com for a quotation (with requirements)
This interactive two-day workshop will introduce delegates to:
- The Basic Conditions of Employment Act and basic business ethics
- The payroll-function from a bookkeeping perspective.
Delegates will be able to complete the statutory SARS payroll returns (EMP201, IRP 5, IT 3a, IRP 501) and the VAT 201 returns
This course will cover the following
- Basic Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll principles and legislation
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Statutory registrations
- Complete PAYE documents
- All aspects of Accounting for Payroll
- Monthly SARS return and e-filing
- Payroll administration
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who need to develop their tax administration and payroll knowledge and will suit HR Administrators, finance staff, payroll clerks, bookkeepers, small business owners and entrepreneurs. No prior Knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting or finance is required.