Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durban North: For future dates email email@example.com
Single : R5,500.00 (R6,270.00 incl. VAT)
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disfunctional individuals and teams within an organisation can wreak havoc and cause disharmony and resentment within the organisation, if left unattended.
The Workplace Attitude workshop has been designed to improve the attitude of individuals and teams within organisations and to bring about greater continuity and cohesion between individuals within a team or group and between departments. Through mediated interaction and practical application of proven techniques, the outcomes will foster and encourage better working relationships between individuals and teams which will ultimately lead to increased productivity and efficiency in the organisation to the benefit of the bottom line.
The impact of Attitude in the workplace cannot be underestimated. Our Attitude serves as the foundation upon which we realise and affect specific behaviours. We deal with many unique individuals within a team and one of the biggest challenge for management (and colleagues) is to align all the different value systems, beliefs and behaviour into the common goal of the organisation.
Through the change is ATTITUDE we ultimately impact:
- The way we communicate within the team and with other departments
- How we deal with conflict situations
- The trust and integrity within the team and other departments
- Our team efforts
- Our productivity and results
This workshop will allow an individual to understand and make the choice of ATTITUDE. It provides a vehicle for trust, open communication and allows an individual and team to remove possible barriers that prevents him/her or the team from performing optimally.
Every participant will be required to complete a diagnostic assessment.
A progress report will be complied on the individual and team members, based on the diagnostic assessments and progress made during the workshop; and will be available to management of the organisation.
- Displaying a results-driven behaviour
- Dealing with conflict situations effectively
- Adopting a customer focused attitude
- Effective teamwork – being able to motivate a team and create a sense of belonging within the team
- Acting with Integrity
- Taking responsibility and accountability for personal development
- Learning from mistakes and being able to handle criticism constructively
- Displaying a responsible and accountable attitude
- Different teams within the organisation to work together to achieve mutual objectives
Who Should Attend?
Individuals and members of teams and departments within organisations, including managers, supervisors and employees. In order to optimize the benefits of this experiential workshop, we recommend that groups / teams attend together
- The importance of Trust in the workplace
- Effective Communication
- Building on individual strengths
- How do we deal with individual weaknesses?
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Dealing with change
- Individual performance enhancement
- Building Team Trust
- Effective Team Communication
- Improving team Productivity
- removing barriers to success
- Team performance enhancement
- Developing a team Customer Focused Attitude
- Setting Team Action Plans
- Setting Individual Action Plans
- Dealings with other departments (“them and us”)