Business Communication Skills
Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single: R3,800.00 (R4,332.00 incl. VAT)
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to email@example.com.
We are all expected to communicate effectively in the workplace and to maintain good working relationship; but often our communication is not clear and our working relationships are less than productive.
If you wish to improve your communication and listening skills, this is the course for you. Better working relationships between colleagues, teams and also in the reporting chain will most certainly have a positive impact on the bottom line and make for an efficient and harmonious working environment.
The course is interactive with role plays and opportunities to practice new communication skills.
Who Should Attend:
Employees at all levels, especially those who operate in teams, give or receive instructions and those who deal with clients.
- Good Communicators
- Body Language
- Listening Skills
- Communication Styles
- Difficult Communication
- Role Plays
- To understand how we can influence a relationship
- To identify the behaviours associated with good working relationships
- To appreciate the impact of relationships on personal performance and clients
- To know when and how to use a range of skills.
Topics Covered in the Course Include:
- Are we good communicators?
- The 7 C’s of communication
- Body Language
- Barriers to communication
- Listening levels
- Key points of listening
- Two way communication
- Communication styles
- Forms of communication
- Communication & Teams
- Dealing with difficult communication
- Face to face communication
- Telephone communication
- Giving bad news