Key Management Skills for New Managers
Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durban North: For future dates email email@example.com
Single: R6,200.00 (R7,068.00 incl. VAT)
Group fee for 3 or more people: R5,500.00 (R6,270.00 incl. VAT) T&C Apply
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 3 Days
This Practical Management course is focused on developing managerial and leadership excellence. It also develops a range of useful skills and techniques to build the relationship between leaders and their teams.
The course is highly interactive and will equip delegates with the knowledge and tools to deliver improved results on their job mandate. They will be equipped with the practical management skills to meet the challenges of their managerial role and they will go away from the workshop with the necessary skills to lead any team successfully.
The objectives of the course are to equip delegates with the following practical management skills:
- Apply a range of practical leadership skills and techniques
- Recognise their own preferred leadership style; and what needs to change
- Access team dynamics and team morale to improve their team’s performance
- Use the stages of team development to get the most from people
- Develop a range of practical team building skills and techniques
- Motivate, delegate and coach their staff with confidence
- Be assertive when required, developing their interpersonal skills and understand how they are perceived
- Provide constructive feedback and creative problem solving
- Communicate effectively at all levels and in a variety of settings
Who will benefit?
This course is designed for team leaders and managers that will benefit from having their managerial skills upgraded to enable them to effectively lead their teams successfully.