PERSONAL MASTERY AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – NEW PERSPECTIVE
Midrand, Johannesburg: 6-7 June 2019
Durbanville, Cape Town: 19-20 June 2019 / 5-6 August 2019
Durban North: 11-12 July 2019
Fee: R6,900.00 (R7,935.00 incl. VAT)
Early bird fee less R800.00 = R6,000.00 (R6,900.00 incl. VAT) per delegate for all new registrations received and paid by 27 May 2019.
Group fee for 3 or more people less R1,100.00 = R5,700.00 (R6,555.00) per delegate for all new registrations received and paid by 27 May 2019.
For in-house group bookings and other enquiries, e-mail email@example.com or phone Charlotte at 011: 902-0720 / Ronell: 073 291 0450.
This course is NQF aligned at level 4/5 and includes various unit standards.
This 2-day Personal Mastery and Emotional Intelligence programme focusses on clarifying and deepening our personal vision, focusing our energies, developing patience, and seeing reality objectively to enhance our performance in the workplace.
The Emotional Intelligence (EQ) session of the training programme is practical, motivates and challenges on both an intellectual and emotional level. The programme is designed to spark thinking in novel ways and encourage leadership behaviours building both success at work and in life. Various practical skills and theory are covered in this programme and we will assess your EQ in detail to reveal your potential. Designed for a range of learning styles, you’ll uncover how to read and interpret emotions in yourself and others in the workplace, improve self-awareness and self-expression. We also reveal how emotionally intelligent managers and leaders use their EQ skills and explore why EQ is more important than IQ.
Personal mastery goes beyond competence and skills. It means approaching one’s life as a creative work, living life from a creative as opposed to a reactive viewpoint and to use that to better perform in the workplace.
Personal mastery is about:
- Understanding exactly how you and others in your team think
- Why you and others do things the way you do
- Having clarity around your purpose and direction in life and in the workplace and to
- Take steps towards continual learning and development to evolve and enhance oneself and others in your team.
Personal mastery is something that we all want to achieve, whether we know it or not. It is about our journey towards continuous improvement and seeing life from a different perspective. Personal mastery is guided by values such as purpose, vision, belief, commitment and knowing oneself and to improve our relationships in the workplace..
Personal Mastery teaches you to identify and work through the root causes of counter-productive behaviours, encouraging you to change in ways you never thought possible.
Emotional Intelligence and personal mastery is not achieved overnight, but rather something that we strive towards in our journey of life and in the workplace, adopting a more satisfying, successful, happier and fulfilling life and to contribute more positively to our place of work.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to make powerful, significant improvements in their lives including Senior and Middle Managers, Executive PAs, Administrators, Supervisors and Junior Managers.
2-DAY PROGRAMME OUTLINE
THE FRAMEWORK OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- Develop EQ skills that matter – Our emotional intelligence seminars help you build powerful self-management, positive beliefs, relationship skills, motivation, collaboration and conflict mitigation skills.
- Embed positive behaviours and culture – Learn a framework of high performance for cultures, teams and individuals.
- Build leadership skills – This emotional intelligence course transforms managers to leaders by creating laser focus on personal strengths, inter-personal skills and resilience.
- Be your best – Emotional intelligence skills build success more than IQ, education or technical skills combined.
- The 5 Components of the EQ Model
- The 4 Dimensions of Emotional Intelligence
- Why is Developing Emotional Intelligence Skills Important?
- Why should we care about developing our Emotional Intelligence skills?
- Self-Management and Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- How Emotional Intelligence effects decision-making
- Emotional Intelligence and communication
- Learn what emotionally intelligent leadership looks like in the workplace.
- Discover the 5 key purposes of emotions.
- Explore the key aspects of Emotional Intelligence.
- Practice mind-body exercises including powerful relaxation techniques.
- Learn 3 significant stress reduction (resilience) techniques to master emotions.
- Learn to read the key emotions in people and what they mean.
- Learn to increase and have a greater emotional self-awareness.
- Learn how emotions help you connect, persuade and manage people.
- Understand the importance of managing beliefs.
- Reveal how strong EQ is in leadership.
- Learn the power of balancing empathy & assertion
- Learn how EQ testing and models build self-awareness and high performance in individuals and teams.
- Self-test your detailed EQ skills.
- Uncover your EQ strengths & development areas.
A few assessment tools are included in this programme and will be dealt with in detail by the facilitator.
- Definition of personal mastery and how it contributes to a more productive workforce?
- Know the key principles of personal mastery.
- Define your personal vision, mission and values and understand the same in others.
- Understand yourself and your colleagues better.
- Making confident choices that will impact your personal journey in life and in the workplace.
- Understand the principles of personal continuous improvement.
- Effective strategies for successful self-mastery.
- Personality profiling
- Personal mastery influencing:
- Effective communication and conflict handling in the workplace
- Increased confidence
- Your career and relationships: personal and work-related.
In this programme we will cover the following:
- Understanding yourself and others better
- Personal vision and purpose
- Loving oneself ad others
- Increased productivity at work
- Proactive behaviour
- Contribution to the success of your team members
- Positive attitude
- Overcoming fears
- Balance in life: work-life and stress handling
- Achieving success
- Absolute happiness in life and at your place of work
Ultimately, personal mastery is about creating your own life and driving your own destiny. You can make any choice you want to. Personal mastery is the journey towards understanding yourself and others, knowing where you want to go, and continual learning and development to help you achieve absolute happiness and success in life and in your place of work.