Building a Championship Team
Johannesburg: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email email@example.com
Durban North: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Single : R3,800.00 (R4,332.00 incl. VAT)
Group booking of 5 delegates: R17,500.00 (R19,950.00 incl. VAT) T&Cs apply.
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to email@example.com
Learn the keys to motivate any team!!!
This is a step-by-step programme designed to take any team member of any organisation and bring their commitment and leadership skills to a whole new level in order for them to be a vital member of a championship team and this will improve commitment to the mission of the company, increase efficiency, improve behaviours and communication among team members.
While we facilitate the maize game, it will expose the behaviour in your team that are most probably also being reflected in your business. This is a vital learning curve for the team and management to expose behaviour and attitudes in your business at a small investment.
Who should attend?
- All members of teams within organisations
- Managers and Supervisors
This interactive workshop:
- Highlights the current attitude and mindset of the individuals within the team.
- Exposes how the team operates and what the current attitude and mindset of the unit/group is.
- The Maze Game highlights the challenges that need to be overcome in order for both the individual and the team to move forward.
- Allows the individual an opportunity to realise, for themselves, what it is that’s holding them back and what needs to be done for them to work better as a team.
- Highlights the leadership and potential leaders within the team.
- The process challenges the individual team members to reflect on themselves as well as the impact of their actions on the current team.
- The Maze Game indicates whether the individual team members are pushing themselves to be all they can possibly be for the organization.
- Highlights the difference and the impact for a business to focus on Context vs Content.
- Removes language out of the equation to understand the value of systems.
- Will clearly highlight challenges and mistakes within the business.
- Is a fun way to bring the team together to develop an understanding between team members.
100% Satisfaction Training Guaranteed.
Facilitated by Sales Partners South Africa
Sales Partners was founded in 2004 by Blair S-i-n-g-e-r, (best-selling author, Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Advisor and internationally respected sales, leadership, and business growth guru).
- Sales Partners was born from a vision: …”A VISION OF IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR ALL PEOPLE THROUGH TRANSFORMATION OF THE MARKETPLACE”
- Over the last 15 years, Blair has worked with thousands of companies ranging from Fortune 50 to single person businesses helping them to create dramatic breakthroughs in sales, marketing, team, operations, and finance using proven principles and practices that were perfected.
- Blair and Sales Partners are making a difference in 26 Countries by improving the quality of life for all people through transformation of the marketplace. We follow proven methodologies and follow a systematic approach to achieve positive growth from 15%-85% in 6-12 weeks.