Advanced Project Management
Johannesburg: For future dates email email@example.com
Durbanville, Cape Town: For future dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
Durban North: For future dates email email@example.com
Single: R8,500.00 (R9,690.00 incl. VAT)
Group booking of 5 delegates or more: R7,500.00 (R8,550.00 incl. VAT) per delegate – T&Cs apply.
In-House Training sessions: available on request – send an e-mail with specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Three day workshop is delivered with a blend of classroom training interventions and practical group and individual sessions.
This course is designed for delegates that are already managing projects and builds on their experience by educating delegates on the advanced principles of Project Management. Delegates are equipped with advanced methods and techniques that they can utilize to effectively initiate, plan, control and close their projects.
Practical examples and techniques covering the project life cycle are provided to delegates (no matter the size or nature of the project).
This course is based on industry best practices from ISO standards, and the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Managers who manage projects and need to broaden their skills base on the subject
- Attendees should have at least two years project management experience.
This workshop covers the following subjects in detail:
- Project Management Principles
- Project Life Cycle
- Feasibility Study
- Project Selection
- Project Estimating
- Planning and control cycle
- Scope management
- Earned Value
- Quality Management
- Risk management
- Project Communications
- Project organisation structures
- Project Teams
- Project Leadership
- Project Life Cycle
- Professional Responsibility
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Apply the project management principles to scope, plan, execute and close a project
- Lead a large project team to deliver on the project objectives