Business & Management Programmes
NORCAZ Training Academy
Courses related to Business & Management Programmes
These courses are designed to meet the subject standards for any organization’s educational development program. This versatile Business & Management Training curriculum features comprehensive courseware in need-to-know business principles such as management, accounting, business law, marketing, and sales.
Give your employees both knowledge and experience in Business & Management skills. Students who complete the program develop the expertise to:
- Discuss the concepts and skills that a first-level supervisor would use in their daily responsibilities including: managerial concepts, how to plan, organize and control, the process of motivation, employee relations; training, communication, and coordination, and cost control and work simplification.
- Maintain and understand accounting methods, preparing financial statements and balance sheets, accounting journals including accounts receivables and payables, inventory, sales, purchases, and payroll.
- Understand the various principles of business & management finance.
- Plan marketing strategy, focusing on product, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
- Describe the principal requirements of sales management, including the recruiting, selecting, and training of sales people, prospecting for clients, planning, and developing a sales strategy.
- Understand the capabilities, functions and operations of personal computers and how they are used in business today.
Please select the business & management courses from the menu above