Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read through our terms & conditions.
- Please do not make any payments before we have invoiced you. Requests for refunds for payments received without prior invoicing from NORCAZ ACADEMY will require a 30 day window period after receipt of such funds, before any refunds will be made or considered.
- Payments for training events are payable on presentation of invoice and not exceeding 5 days of date of invoice.
- You may substitute delegates at any time in writing.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, NORCAZ ACADEMY reserves the right to postpone, cancel, and change the programme content, the speakers, the venue, or the date at any time deemed necessary. In the event of NORCAZ ACADEMY cancelling an event, NORCAZ ACADEMY will issue a 100% credit for the amount paid for that event, to be used towards any future NORCAZ ACADEMY event.
- Once you have been invoiced, you will be liable for payment. Cancellation does not waiver payment should you wish to cancel before payment was made. Cancellation allows you to qualify for a credit, if same is received by us in writing and by no later than 7 days prior to the start of an event. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the start of an event, will forfeit the credit. No refunds will be made.
- Please do not confirm flight or accommodation bookings before 5 working days from the advertised starting date of an event.
- Norcaz Training Academy reserves the right to change speakers, program content, dates and venues, as and when necessary, due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Should the majority of participants feel that the course content presented during a workshop was not covered as advertised or that the facilitator was not considered satisfactorily knowledgeable, Norcaz Training Academy has the right to use their discretion (on a case by case basis), to re-schedule the workshop with another facilitator on future dates that suits all the participants. Delegates will not be entitled to claim refunds in these rare cases.